• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida November Trail Ride

stalker

Looks like there have many changes in everyone's weekend schedules including my own. So as of today, who actually is going and when do you plan to arrive? We can then plan the Saturday trail riding event. I hope to be there Friday afternoon for socializing/organizing, but if not then I will be there Saturday morning dark:30

Tim

Jack- no snorkle yet (upturned intake though) and vented distributor. Was hoping you would fit into motor compartment and could blow constant hot air into air box.... much better use of your resources.

Last edited:

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will try to be there by 1100 hrs, PROVIDED, my recovery from Ft. Stewart goes smoothly, and I get back to base by Friday evening and get unloaded.

Green_gator

I am coming up on Saturday following the parade. Me to on when you need the deuce moved. I need to go up to Columbia SC and visit / sort MKT screening with Mike (SCSG-G4). I need a day there to do that work but am happy to drive / ride / turn wrenches. What are you planning to drive up and how do you plan to get it back?

T

televisionman007

If it weren't for work and family, I'd jump at the chance. Any day behind the wheel of a deuce is a good day. How soon do you have to move it?
hey kenny it is at adams/ferrinoligist house. i probally spelt his screen name wrong. as far as getting it i have time as it is already off the base. adam said it ran great and has2 new front tires and a new spare

vinny-socom1

Friday early evening as origianlly planned for us. Looks as though we've lost our grill with a no show Razor. Was working on the troop seats tonight. Should have them finished up tomorrow. Just some last minute details as usual. Looks like it's a good idea to bring the George Forman. MKT would be a little much I think.

Vinny

T

televisionman007

Friday early evening as origianlly planned for us. Looks as though we've lost our grill with a no show Razor.
Vinny
i cant believe rayzer wood do that vinny. want me to pop his duece tires for ya???:lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks