• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

cessnatwin

Oh my God! Walter has never seen how you drive! I would not let you on my kids big wheel! Walter I hope you have insurance! Jack, also why don't we make a big burn out video like when you did that one tire smoker at the bbq place!

cessnatwin

Oh he would like that way too much! I love Simple Jack! We all do, we would be soooo bored if we did not have him to do dumb stuff! Jack makes us all look so much smarter... even ODDBALL, well maybe not!

7mmTCU

Looks like luck has come my way! Things just opened up so I can be there for part of the day Saturday. Just sent my email for tickets.

Last edited:

stalker

O.K. The food and supply gathering weekend is over and thanks to the help and support of our wives Vinny and I believe we have everything ready to go. I never realized how much food was needed to feed a small army :). I'm thinking about video logging the shopping purchases for our next event as you would not believe some of the comical antics and discussions that took place in the big box stores regarding the items for purchase.... four adults with a half dozen shopping carts loaded to the gills arguing about whether you guys would argue over who got what bag of chips rofl.
A special thanks needs to go out to Vinny's father who is taking it upon himself to not only prepare and cook Saturday night's homemade lasagna but also deliver it to us hot at the campgrounds. He is staying for dinner to be able to meet you guys so make sure to say hello.
I am looking forward to a great event!!

Tim

FM5332FF

A special thanks needs to go out to Vinny's father who is taking it upon himself to not only prepare and cook Saturday night's homemade lasagna but also deliver it to us hot at the campgrounds. He is staying for dinner to be able to meet you guys so make sure to say hello.
I am looking forward to a great event!!

Tim
THANKS VINNYS DAD... :grd:

stalker

Note- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served at the rally but you guys may want to bring yourself some snacks and definitely some beverages for the trailrides.
Tim

vinny-socom1

I almost forgot to post, I picked up the t-shirts today and they look awesome!!

Just a reminder for ALL bring firewood if you have it and a cooler & ice would be appreciated greatly

Rick don't forget the ICE!!:deadhorse:

I will be gather stuff & packing so if anybody has a question please call me!!

Thanks again for everybody's support & HELP!!

Vinny
352-258-1393cell

cessnatwin

I have not heard back from the dealer in Miami, but Bravo54's aka (bald chris)'s alternator is exactly the same serial # set up as the one in my truck, so I placed the fax order for the next day ups, should ship out wed and see it thursday if they do not screw it up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks