• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 SEE HMMH HME Owners group

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's from Lao-Tzu, The FLU farm! It's in his ancient Tao Te-Ching (sp?); a good read, check it out (it's short).

- "The soft things of the world overcome the hard things" (you know, "water wears down mountians"; hard to argue).

Curious, but the Acetone/ ATF blend: do you know a preferred/ proven ratio for that?
I was told - way back in the day - that the Acetone and ATF is a 50/50 Blend.

Also called Weasel Pi$$ for one reason or another :)

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Curious, but the Acetone/ ATF blend: do you know a preferred/ proven ratio for that?
The normal recommended 50/50 mix works great.

Just don't put it in a handy old style oil can like I did. It has a crimp on the bottom, which works well with the regular oil it was intended for, but the acetone/ATF mix crept through that crimp. Yes, it's that good of a penetrant.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks