• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fresh rubber

REGULATOR

those are the goodyear wrangler authority, they are over a year old and barely show any signs of wear

and belive me they are driven hard on the pavement.

REGULATOR

it makes the truck look totally different inside, with the black door panels, dash and the black matching center console..

of course the black rhino lining also..

shoot just swapping ot a brand new windshield and new glas sin the back made it look liek a newer truck..

couple cans of fresh paint and it would be done

wikallen

to make it really pop inside, paint the seat brackets. Will look almost new once are done. Too good for Teenagers to drive. [thumbzup]

REGULATOR

yeah I tried to get him to do those while the seats were out, I even offered to take the seats to the local shop to have them recovered..

what can you do..

got the truck up for sale, he will maintain it, ( fluids etc) but i dont think he has the enthusiasm I do.. he'd rather play videos games.. so he doesnt want to tinker, just drive.

me, I'll totally disassemble a brand new vehicle just to see how it works.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks