• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL meet-up @ carshow every Friday night

mxbrian87

There's a car show that takes place in the Tower Shops center of Ft. Lauderdale, FL every friday night (weather permitting) there's usually a decent MV turnout. I brought the 923 out last night and had a great time hanging out and talking shop. If your in the area and want a cool way to spend a friday night with food, fun, music and MV's come on out!

Attachments

Bill W

Fred and the local FFC members are there every Friday night, Its been a few years but there was a easy 250+ car turn out every Friday night when I use to go. You need to talk Fred into bringing his inflatable HUMVEE again, that always drew a crowd

panama

After 13 years in South Florida I finally made it to the car show. It was VERY cool and I had the opportunity to see old cars, new cars and cars I have never even heard of before! I saw the military section and said hi to the guys. I hope to get my M1009 CUCV out there someday...when I think it's show worthy. I recommend it to gear heads and car enthusiast alike in South Florida!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks