• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Line

rjhiggins

Does anyone know where to get the rubber fuel line that is pre-formed from the steel line to the fuel pump on side of engine? I have been told by chevrolet that it is discontinued. I would like to replace it with that style hose, BUT i may have to get a 3/8 fuel line and run in a loop style. Any suggestions???

zout

fuel lines can be made - NAPA - many outlets that make these unless you want original equip OEM - bring yoru line in and they will duplicate it.

blackhueys

Cant get it at chevy dealer anymore! But I was able to order a hose for a 84 blazer, You need to bend the steel line a little but it will work. I will try and get you a pic if you want one showing what I did.

blackhueys

Sorry it was awhile ago when I did it so I dont remember the part number. If you look at the pics and compare them to your lines you should be able to see what needs to be done.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks