• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G506 questions

gabby4244

You saved from the crusher, that counts !!!! I like the idea with the m105 !! The m35 confused me, which is not hard to do, I'm a" newbe " Your right, the $ I spend in shipping, I'll save in repairs !!

kelley

The front of the frame was heavily damaged from decades of snow plowing. Someone did a really bad job of shortening the rear frame. I repaired the front and replaced the rear. Find your way over to the G503 site and find the 1/2 ton to 2 ton forum and scroll down to my thread which is titled "New 506 owner". Theres a lot of pictures. I kind of new at this too.

gabby4244

Holy f***ing crap Batman, good lordy, have you been BUSYYYY !!!! I looked at one of the pix you sent me and I noticed the looks of a welding shop. If that's correct, your in the right business ! NICE job- well done ! Nice recovery !! Keep me posted something you should be very PROUD of, no kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabby4244

No not yet, pretty sure I'm gonna pull the trigger on one about 400 mi. away. Just trying to figure out the shipping !?! I absolutely love what you are doing on your truck with pix @ g503 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll check e bay, Thanks !!