• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator Guage

hammerdown

Hi all, where should the Generator Guage be when engine is running in the Yellow or in the green???????????:?:?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It should be in the green , right on the little white "tic" mark.

I believe this is stated in the -10 operators manual. It is in the -20, for sure.

Many guages do not indicate accurately, I would measure your voltage with a DVM for an accurate voltage. After that, simply use your dash gauge as a general reference.

3rdmdqm

Should definitely read in the green. Mine sits in the yellow when not running. When running it is in the green just to the left of the white tic mark. I have measured the output at the alternator with a volt meter and it is putting out between 28-29 volts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks