• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Genorator light issues

Cucvnut

I have noticed when i shut down my M1008 the left side generator light comes on for a split second when it turn the truck off. does this mean anything or just normal since the truck is being turned off and its not getting power anymore. or do i have a problem with one of my alts

Mudstone

i would say no as the generator is spinning very slowly and not producing correct voltage. if you want to check... pull the alt and take it to autozone... they check for free... left side as in driver or pass side? also check your grounds. they have proven to be a bit problematic for me in the past.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lot of confusion for people on "right/left" side. In the repair industry (both mechanical and body) the side of the vehicle is in relation to the driver sitting in the vehicle, i.e. left would be driver's side and right would be passenger side. If you ask for a left fender you'll get the driver's side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks