• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Coleman's again - what you need?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The hook on the upper 'snatch block ' ( I love that word) looks a little bent.
Nah, I checked. I don't see any weird stress, bulging or thinning any place on the hook. It's just a different hook design. But thanks for trying to make me look bad! :-D

No.2Diesel

Thanks for taking the time to take pics etc. Lotsa neat stuff there:razz:. Any big Wrecker Vices?Still looking for one for the 819.

:soapbox:
I too "cried" when I saw that Series I Bridgeport etc. being treated like that.:cry: and you know absolutely nothing was wrong with them in the first place. Just too lazy to properly load & transport them.

LanceRobson

Thanks for taking the time to take pics etc. Lotsa neat stuff there:razz:. Any big Wrecker Vices?Still looking for one for the 819.

That M819 of yours is already a big "vice" However Mike might be able to find a vise or two.

Seriously, though, what size do you need? I've got some laying around the shop. If Mike can't find one I may have what you need.

Lance