• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good bye for now

rjinga

Hey everyone,

Well, it was a little over 15 months ago that the to be later named "Bio-Beast" became a part of our motor-pool when my oldest son bought her. I owned her myself for nearly the last 12 months. However, that all ended yesterday when she went to live with Carpenter and his wife.

The M1009 was our family's first ever 4wd vehicle, but now I drive a '95 SWB Range Rover County Classic (4wd), my youngest son has a '98 Jeep Cherokee (4wd), my oldest son is trying to sell his '88 Chevy K1500 truck (4wd) so that he can buy a '98 Jeep Wrangler (4wd), and my wife drives a Volvo V70 XC wagon (all-wheel drive).

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here for all your support, encouragement, and collective wisdom. This is, without a doubt, the best website of its kind I've ever visited. I may continue to lurk, and if/when I get another steel soldier, I'll be a contributing regular once again.

God Bless,
Randy

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just because you don't have a truck doesn't mean you aren't a member or can't post anything. There are are other members who don't have trucks. Do you have an OD t-shirt?

:)