• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a nice M105 trailer from Lockbourne Ohio

greenupscott

Banned
I think I got a good deal on this m105 trailer. $230 and the fees. Still has the nobbies on the tire. I could swear nothing has been hauled in this trailer, not a scratch in the bed.

Attachments

jon1996

I think I got a good deal on this m105 trailer. $230 and the fees. Still has the nobbies on the tire. I could swear nothing has been hauled in this trailer, not a scratch in the bed.
Looks good, I get to go get my 2 M105's next week at fort Campbell, Wish I was going to Lock its alot closer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks to be a nice trailer and quite a bargain too. Depending on location, many complete M105A2 trailers have been selling for minimum bid.

hdexpert

I previewed every trailer in that sale, you got a nice one!! I ended up getting the one that had a bunch of stuff in the bed. Will pick it up next week. Should be 5 gallons of oil, 5 of antifreeze, a pioneer tool kit, a ground rod kit and wheel chocks!!
Greenup, how have you been a member since 2006 and you only have 6 posts???:mrgreen:
What part of Piketon do you live in? I went to Waverly high school, had many friends in Piketon!!!

Scarecrow1

Great deal ...I picked up a M101a1 In the same shape for $209.00 total ....If I had the money I would have had a fleet of them heading south to me

greenupscott

Banned
I don't post because I want more than I have when it comes to military items. Work for the Corps of Engineers and watch this stuff come through DOD and then to sales. What is in a pioneer tool kit? Did you go look at the trailers and see the stuff? I live off Waldren Hill at Jasper. I see you live in Worthington. I think my second weekend job is near Worthington.... I do weekend relief electrical work at Budweiser.... Post some pics of your trailer. By the way I want a M1008 and a deuce, will post lots of things after I get one of each.

greenupscott

Banned
Great deal ...I picked up a M101a1 In the same shape for $209.00 total ....If I had the money I would have had a fleet of them heading south to me
I feel the same. A couple years ago they seemed to be going higher. I paid almost that for a 60 something model with no top.