• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gov. Liq. question

Capt.Marion

Any Deuces out there with a manual (cable) opertated T-case? The first Large vehicle I learned to drive on was a 60's/70's GMC with a splitshift 5 speed, the transfercase's hi/low range selector was just a pull/push knob with a cable attached on the shifter neck.

Also, anyone out near the Exton PA area? I hear there are a few deuces for sale a few miles past ATC on rt 100
All Deuces have a manually-shifted transfer case. The front axle is engaged via air pressure. That is what the "air-shift" refers to. The hi/low selector on the xfer case is a lever on the floor of the cab, directly to the rear of the gearshift. Pull up for High Range, push down for Low Range.

All Deuces have a manually-shifted transfer case. The front axle is engaged via air pressure. That is what the "air-shift" refers to. The hi/low selector on the xfer case is a lever on the floor of the cab, directly to the rear of the gearshift. Pull up for High Range, push down for Low Range.
oooooohhhhhh......well, dont I feel stupid? :oops:

oh well, still allot to learn :-D

PETE BALLARD

Just purchased a M1028 on 12/12/12. was invoiced on 12/14/12, submitted EUC on 12/17/12, EUC approved on 12/27/12, picked up vehilce on 1/04/13 and received it on 1/06/13, submitted SF97 on 1/07/13 - received Arizona title on 1/26/13. I don't think that was too bad service out of the Gov Liq people. They did contact me twice with a couple of small problems. I think, given all the things you have to do and all the various people that have a hand in your transaction everything went exceptionally well

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks