• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Florida

phil2968

Well it took a while and a little bit of money but my 109 is finally home. We took a trip to Grayling last week to pick it up. Joe from GL had it started and it ran like a top. Even the brakes worked. The truck as a turbo and air shift t-case!

I want to thank mdcarriers for brokering me a truck with RGN trailer out of Grand Rapids. They were great people to work with and the truck arrived in Florida right on time and in great shape.

I have a lot of inspection to do between now and October if I want to drive it to the Ga. rally!:-D

Special thanks to my Dad and Mom who put over 2700 miles on their Toyota minivan that already has over 250,000. Could not have made the trip without them.

Last edited:

5 ton monster

I'm new to this stuff but I live here in Astor Florida in the middle of the Ocala National Forest and just purchased a bobbed 5 ton tractor :-Dand have really enjoyed reading everyones posts. I am looking forward to the Florida rally and meeting other enthusists from the area. November driving on Daytona beach sounds like fun too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks