• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA Deuce in OKC

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The GSA auction in OKC for the 1986 M35A2 just ended. I hope the winning bidder wasn't one of the members here.

The description states that "Parts May Be Missing". That is an understatement!!! Hope you don't intend on driving it home.

The parts that are "missing" or damaged are:

Fuel tank - missing
Alternator - missing
Injector pump - missing
Fuel Filters - missing
Broken windshield - damaged
smashed tool box - damaged
bent tailgate - damaged
etc

Sure is an expensive parts truck. Would have posted info sooner but we are not allowed to talk about open auctions. :cry:

Also it has single circuit brakes

Last edited:

velociT

Wow.

I gotta admit, I wanted a good running deuce and have yet to see what looks like one on GSA.

Do they put 'possibly missing parts' on all their auctions or are all their trucks just picked over?

TexAndy

Assuming everything else is fine... probably $700 to get it running.

eta: er, if the fuel tank is missing, then I'm guessing so is the fuel pump. Make that another $100 or so.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
it seems to me that if somebody previews something good or bad they could say "previewed item at such and such place, is interested please PM me" on the other hand, i don't see the problem about issuing a warning about a certain item, in this case the bid price may stay DOWN or is that a worry to

StreetbikeDepot

I bid on that truck, glad I didnt get it.......I wish I would have been around the computer when they ended, I would have bid higher on both of those M101's with MEP-017's on them, they went cheap!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have the parts avaiable this truck is rebuildable. But how many of us have all the parts laying around.:p:p:p No comment Tom....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks