• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA m548s ?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Did anybody on here win the 3- m548s in North Carolina ? I bid up to $16k and then got out after almost 2 hours of overtime bidding.If so,please contact me .thanks,John 410-808-5227

trukhead

I'll be darned, now I know what the tracked vehicle was that I saw in a junkyard in Northern
Wisconsin 30 years ago.

machinist75

M548's

You don't happen to have the link for that, I would love to see it. A buddy of mine has one i would kill for, barely any hours on it. Here's my son getting a ride.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was it one for 16K or all 3? Was this at the forestry station? That's where mine came from.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anybody remember a 548 that sold a year or more ago on GSA that had burned? And it looked like it was almost still on fire in the auction photos? :-D

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
It went on so long between me and the other bidder.I finally gave in.It was a little more than I wanted to spend anyway.plus I need to finish the ones I have.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi John,

I'm curious to know if you have made progress on those vehicles you bought. I may have missed any updates and would appreciate a link to the recovery thread, if that's where you are posting updates.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks