• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauling trailer to almost AL on I-20 and bobtail back

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be hauling a M750 to just about the AL state line, and bobtailing home to Hopkins, SC. If anyone needs anything moved along the I-20 corridor to Columbia, SC or farther, let me know.

Leaving out at 2am, will be at exit 19 in GA on I-20 around 0730-0800.

Thanks,
Adam

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is at the 163 on I20, heading westbound. He will be in my ao around 1300 hours

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If he's WESTbound at the 163 marker in Georgia, it will be a couple of months before he gets to your place! He needs to be going EAST bound to get home sometime today!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it safe and sound, only issue was a clogged fuel filter and my alternator isn't charging the batteries right.

Glad I put the air ride seats in, or coming home bobtail would have made me park the truck and walk! It was pretty bad still on those poorly maintained concrete roads...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks