• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Southwest GA!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you are ex-military the Mobile Kitchen Trailer will be cooking up such Army favorites as SOS and Chili-mac.

Mike (SCSG-G4) and I are the chief cooks and bottle washers (although we will put you on KP).

The theme of the rally is MV's, food, and fun.......if you leave without having a good time it is your own fault.

The exploits on the trails and the fellowship around the camp fires are legendary.

It gets bigger and better every year.

You never know what will end up in the stew pot.

Attachments

zout

another GA boy pipping in to say hi

If you miss the GA Rally - ya might as well sell your truck - if its too far start now just so you don't miss it
Its about an inch away on the Rand McNalley map from you. I have the readers digest version so it looks really close.

If your not doing much April 30th - having a pig roast up here - MV's not mandatory - just come and have fun with whomever shows up - if you check out my thread on it the location is listed.

BTW - anyone wanting to honker down with cooking and comradre before hand are more than welcome. Ask SCSG - best fun is getting it all ready - the rest is icing on the cake.

another BTW:
nopics

posting without pics of your OD is an unwritten rule around here

Defensive Armament

another GA boy pipping in to say hi

If you miss the GA Rally - ya might as well sell your truck - if its too far start now just so you don't miss it
Its about an inch away on the Rand McNalley map from you. I have the readers digest version so it looks really close.

If your not doing much April 30th - having a pig roast up here - MV's not mandatory - just come and have fun with whomever shows up - if you check out my thread on it the location is listed.

BTW - anyone wanting to honker down with cooking and comradre before hand are more than welcome. Ask SCSG - best fun is getting it all ready - the rest is icing on the cake.

another BTW:
nopics

posting without pics of your OD is an unwritten rule around here
I tried to post the pics of my rigs in my introduction but they showed up as links.

Edit: I guess using the attachment option is the only way to show pics on here? I usually use my photobucket account to show pics........but like I said, they showed up as links instead of embedded images.

Lets see if these attachments will show up.:-D

Attachments

Defensive Armament

Here's a couple more.......seems I can only load a couple at a time.

<-----Anyhow, that's my rig and my jeep above. You can see the links in my intro thread too.

The Rally sounds like a blast. Definitely something I'll plan for!

Last edited:

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from another Georgia boy.

coming fro the south you may get a chance to hook with a convoy of some of the Florida boys, (and girls). The rally is a must, lotsa good people and a change to let the trucks do what they were intended to do.

Defensive Armament

you can load 10 pics at one tine
I tried, it loaded a couple but that's all. It gave me an error message stating the remote files were too large......which is odd being that the two that did load were larger files then some of the others.

Welcome from another Georgia boy.

coming fro the south you may get a chance to hook with a convoy of some of the Florida boys, (and girls). The rally is a must, lotsa good people and a change to let the trucks do what they were intended to do.
A lot of GA boys on here....thanks for all of the welcomes.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks