• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Texas

Jungle Jim

I'm Jim. I'll be 50 in January and I'm about to retire. I am interested in military trucks etc. I'm here to learn and other than asking questions I'll be quiet.
Thanks,
Jim

Merle

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Idaho. January 8th, nice birthday, our niece, Elvis Presley, and my Grandmother on that day in 1896.

m715mike

Howdy from the Houston area! Congratulations on the upcoming retirement!

There's no need to be quiet. Feel free to jump into a conversation any time!

TsgtB

Welcome to the fun Jim, I'm 51, retired and love my big green truck. It's a fun project that comes in handy around our place.
The older stuff is pretty easy to work on, not a lot of "special tools" needed.
The people on here are very informative and helpful, some will make sure you have searched a hundred pages first (it helps a lot to just read, read, read).
Sometimes it's just finding the proper word for a good search... (for specific problems)
But for something to keep you busy, and feeling good about fixing something cool, this is a good place to be.
So, have fun and enjoy your retirement.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and hobby. Now retired so why not go green with a small (ish) vehicle. A jeep of WW11 erra would be a great 'companion' for you enjoin the friendships in the newly found hobby.

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Tennessee. If you are like the rest of us, you will learn best by having a chunk of green iron in the driveway to tinker on. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks