• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from upstate NY ...

Chrispyny

Hi all. Thought i would join in on the fun.
About me. Mid thirties, into the second amendment, hunting, fishing and outdoors.
Dad retired from the Watervliet arsenal where he built cannons for most of his career, many of which im sure are still in service today. I'm a field technician for a major telcom data tv company up here, 17 years into my career.

For those who sometimes find a deal at the arsenal on govliq, and need an eye to scope out an auction item, i'd like to volunteer for any red blooded patriotic conservative who needs a hand.

I joined because i recently bought my first house in 2012 and have been searching for a whole house back up genny at an affordable price. I recently found the mep-002a/3a series of generators and i think the -002a fits the bill but i'll post questions about that in the appropriate forum.

I love restoring old things, have a passion for function over form, and love old military stuff.

Well, hello.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, you're gonna fit right in.

Welcome to the site.

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site . I used to live in Cohoes , off Columbia Street right behind the arsenal off 787 .

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site from ND, have fun here there is a great bunch of very knowledgeable folks who are willing to share!
KK

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
.... scope out an auction item, i'd like to volunteer for any red blooded patriotic conservative who needs a hand.
So any liberal, vegetarian, ban the second amendment, foreigners need not apply??? 8)

But welcome anyway from Nr Cooperstown! (By the way, I eat meat!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks