• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help!! Cucv will not start

fobrat

Well I learned that you cann't take a privates word on anything. It turned out that he hooked up the starter wrong, after I asked he if he hooked up right 3 times:evil:. And I don't know were he was checking for power at the starter, but the relay worked and I checked for power and had it. So it helps to check peoples work so your not wasting a day trying to find a problem that isn't there. So its fixed thank you to everyone for your help. Anyone looking for the NAPA # for the 24v starter is PN#246-5042. Its about $185 and its lifetime replacement ( as long as you don't break the nose chone!). Thanks agen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks