• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi, New to site

TRUEPUMPER

Just bought my very first ex military vehicle ever 4 months ago. It is a 1985 m1009. Runs fairly well, had to do a manual glow plug and replaced the rear driveshaft ujoints. I put some 33 inch mudclaws on her. The body is straight. I hope to learn a lot more about my m1009 from you guys so I can save me some head banging. :)

Attachments

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Make sure you attend the Georgia Rally next month. Largest in the Nation

TRUEPUMPER

I eventually wanna put better running gear under her with lockers and do a 6 inch suspension. Maybe even a turbo upgrade not too sure about that one. I want 38's under it. Maybe another cammo paint job. The motor runs great no smoke at all, purs right along. the tranny shifts a bit hard. In the process of replacing the front axle ujoints more of a job than I bargained for. I only paid 2 grand for it thought it was a fair price.