• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hill AFB Utah to Denver, CO

KaiserM109

I have 2 EUCs for equipment at Hill AFB, one for a trailer I already got invoiced on and one for electronic equipment that GL hung up for #$%& reasons. If the 2nd EUC doesn't come through by 4-22 I have a problem.

If all works out I will be making the trip 4-27 thru 4-28. There will be room in an uncovered pickup bed if anyone needs something hauled for that trip.

If it doesn't work out, I may need someone to either take care of the trailer for a week or so, or helping me ship 3 o-scopes.

Arlyn

NB1944

Sorry I can't help out, but I would really like to see your MKT! I have seen these on the Quartermaster site and they are nice. I would like to get a better look at some of the equipment, if that's possible. Let me know or send me a PM. Thanks