• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hot Last Minute Trip: Meeting 98G tomorrow

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
As the title says. Leaving at 7am on the 19th of November. Will have an empty pickup truck heading south out of York, PA tomorrow heading for Galax VA. 98G is heading back west to Kansas.

IF someone needs something moved, PM me absolutely not later than 5 am on the 19th. I will check PM's tonight and in the morning. Leave me a cell number I can reach you. I will be moving fast so you will have to meet me along I-81. I'm going as far as Galax, VA and returning back to the York, PA area fairly loaded. 98G can carry anything from there further west. Any gratuity on fuel goes to 98G. Contact him for movement west.

Check my fire sale stuff if you want me to bring anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks