• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How crazzy am I

Alredneck

Banned
Well lik its been said hook the airlines up for brakes.
I you have the axle claamps hook your towbar to them, in our exsprience it helps a lil with the steering ( not sure why maybe the transfer of weight on the axle by the pulling truck )
Check your toe in/out and adjust so the truck does track behind you.
Minimum speed on the highway/interstate is ussually 40mph so I doubt you will even be doing that, I pulled regular 5tons and could barely do 45mph.
If you do, do this than drive at night when fewer bystanders are on the road. Be prepared to explain what you are doing to the LEOs
Oh yea last but not least take pics:grd:

rlwm211

I have a simple question. Why don't you tow the deuce with the wrecker. Even if it takes a couple of days getting the wrecker running properly, it would be safer that trying it the other way around.
Just a thought/

jfnemt1ff1

I have a simple question. Why don't you tow the deuce with the wrecker. Even if it takes a couple of days getting the wrecker running properly, it would be safer that trying it the other way around.
Just a thought/
I whis it was that easy. Need to install NOS wire harness for ft and back,install dash, install water pump, and some of the parts have been removed to start the restore project.It comes with all the parts but will take alot longer to put it back together.
John

zb39

I shipped my M543a2 920 miles for $1250.00. Just like above put it on USHIP.COM. The driver told me he only got $950 to ship it and the rest went to the broker. Do not tow it! It's not safe and isn't your time worth something? You will not get lost time back! Think about it. Money you can get back, but not time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks