• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

humvee vs Hummer wheels

allrevup

I, am aware of atleast two differences in military 12 bolts wheels, one that requires alingment washers and another that does not. Also of two different rubber run/flat beadlocks, one piece and two piece.

Any thing else?

How can I tell what I have?

wgtactical

In my last post I said that I was looking for a matching fifth aluminum wheel for my spare tire rack on my H1. Now I am looking for a couple of Hutchinson two piece 17" rims to complete a set of five for my H1 :lol: These are much like the H1 Alpha wheels but as you can see by the pictures, evidently there were at least two machining profiles for the spokes :confused:

Anyone have any resources for a wheel or even the face from a damaged wheel? I plan on powdercoating these anyway, so the finish is not important.

Any help is appreciated
osmwi@bellsouth.net

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks