• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Huntsville YMCA 23 April

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I received initial notification from a former Army buddy this morning that the Huntsville YMCA is having an event that they are looking for military vehicles (past and present). Based on the info I have, it's a combination of a career show and a touch a truck event scheduled for 23 April.

I am awaiting further details and will post them when I get them. I don't have the YMCA POC yet.

When I get more info I'll post it. PM'ing me won't get anything further than what I posted here.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
OK, more info. Huntsville Alabama Southeast Family YMCA

Healthy Kids Day
23 April 0830-1130 with set up 1 hour prior.

Definitely need any military trucks and equipment except live weapons, ammo, knives, bayonets, nuclear warheads, etc.

It's free.

POC is: last name Forbes at phone (purposely misspelled) to fife sax, ate, ate, tree, niner, sax, too, to and extension 1 oh for.

Folks in the area help out if you can!!!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Date is approaching and the military officer contacted me yesterday to inform me they don't have any visibility on anybody coming.

So if anyone can help.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I'm delivering the Goat to Huntsville on Saturday but won't hit town until well after the event. Sorry.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Guess there won't be any green iron to appreciate. Oh well, maybe isis will be willing to attend and provide some of their vehicles for the kids to play on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks