• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got ANOTHER one

fstfrdy

not this time was bidding for my brother and he chickened out. and prices were all good when they closed. one closed under 700

fstfrdy

thought so good lookin truck didnt get to look at them when i was there. yard guy was in ahurry to get me out of there so he could go back to lunch

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I told you they were worse than potato chips!
Hardtop means whoever drives it back won't half drown if it rains this time.. :lol:

THEROAD

I used to live in Lake Way, near Austin TX. Man do I miss that place. Spent almost everyday on the lake for at least 30 minutes year round. Good Luck with the M109.

sgtrisk

I was working on one of those trucks, too. Was going to have it "staged" at my folks' place until I could pick it up. But I guess I was bidding on the wrong one! Price went too high for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks