• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have a cucv m1010 box wiring schematic

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why yes. If you go to the TM section of Steel Soldiers, download TM9-2320-289-20. One of the appendices wll have all of the schematics including the box.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be careful with the wiring diagram, I ran into a few errors. It's been a few years but if I recall correctly, they were the spotlight and or floodlight circuits.

jbmit

I found it (Thank You) the back beds had been removed before I got it and I'm going to turn it in to a camper for hunting and fishing. I have converted it all over to 12v as the 24v system wasn't working when I got it and is to expensive to fix now it starts and runs great and all works good. I will post some pictures I get them Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks