• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have 'DEUCE DISEASE' !!! pics

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: I have

:shock:

Actually..... :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

APM215

I think I need some time to my self LOL:)

CLARK55AG LOADER

Alredneck

Banned

Ah,if you need some help with therapy I can take a couple off your hands!!!!! Its what we are here for help each other out in times of need! Brother!, YOU NEED HELP!!!! :cookoo: :grd:

100dollarman

Thanks, guys- for the "CONCERN"! :wink:

When I get a little time, I would like to do a bob job on one with lift and big tires.

The one duece that I sold, the guy just had a dumpbed put on it. He has tree business up in the local mountains here (Big Bear). He called me this morning and he just loves it! He said the winch, 10 wheel drive, and the dumpbed is just what he needed! I am going to check out his dumpbed- I'll get some pics

saddamsnightmare

RE: Re: RE: I have

June 7th, 2008.

:shock: :shock: :shock: 11 Deuces!!! :p :p :p DEFINITELY BEYOND HELP!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: Time to call the deuce rescue party and remove a few to safer homes..... with that many deuces you just can't spend enough quality time with all of them to nuture them properly.......
I am certain that we can get Dr. Sidney Friedman to make a house call and try to talk you down to something near normalcy..... Or at least call Jay Leno and see if he would give a couple a good home in his garage....

The tax assessor around here would likely have a cardiac over that many deuces in one place.....

In any case, Seek Help before you become terminal, or a branch office of GL......

Cheers,
Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm and Vietnam Deuce.
1968 Johnson Mfg. Co. M105A2 Cargo Trailer
1967 Hercules MEP023A Gas Generator Set
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S404.114 MB NATO Green. :beer:

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey 100dollarman,

It was nice meeting you and your son. You've got a great looking place, I love the high desert. And, WOW what a great looking line-up! I recognize that shop van and most of the others. Outstanding!

Last edited:

100dollarman

Desert Deuce said:
Hey 100dollarman,

It was nice meeting you and your son. You've got a great looking place, I love the high desert. And, WOW what a great looking line-up! I recognize that shop van and most of the others. Outstanding!

I've got "Deuce Disease" as well.
YES, you do! Your collection is a bit more diversified, though!
Great meeting you as well. Did you figure out how to get those deuces home?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: I have

Westech said:
heck im having trouble making the house payment on this army pay..... I dont have any deuces any more. Just that pesky 5 ton.
Perhaps you should have joined the Navy there Rich.

Streetgliderx

RE: Re: RE: I have

i am J.L.Davis from alabama for security puposes i am afriad i must extradite a couple of your deuces to AL. i apoligize for this inconvinence but you are in violation of code DD (for deuce disease) 109.m35.987.0981 from the help a brother out treaty. i'll be by to collect next week and they will be stored at a classified secure location in alabama which will include but not limited to, mud holes, parades, log woods, trails, camp sites, and occasional weekend waterholes. again we apoligize but your cooperation is apriceated!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks