• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have 'DEUCE DISEASE' !!! pics

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey 100dollarman,

No, haven't figured it out yet. But I did decide to keep them, they're pretty nice. A convoy to AZ may be the way to go. Don't know if the LDS-465-1A engined deuce runs. It looked like it runs, and it looked road worthy.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: I have

11 deuces!! I've been assigned to military units that would have been very happy to have just half that many! I figure that one deuce could have saved Uncle Sam several thousand bucks during my first tour in Germany. We totally destroyed 3 Ford half-ton pickups and 2 International ton-and-a half trucks making supply runs from the main base to our 4 outlying comm and radar sites.

100dollarman

Re: RE: Re: RE: I have

Streetgliderx said:
i am J.L.Davis from alabama for security puposes i am afriad i must extradite a couple of your deuces to AL. i apoligize for this inconvinence but you are in violation of code DD (for deuce disease) 109.m35.987.0981 from the help a brother out treaty. i'll be by to collect next week and they will be stored at a classified secure location in alabama which will include but not limited to, mud holes, parades, log woods, trails, camp sites, and occasional weekend waterholes. again we apoligize but your cooperation is apriceated!
Funny! Come on over and drive some anytime!

I have been there several times- my daughter lives in SheFfield, Tuscumbia before that.

100dollarman

Desert Deuce said:
Hey 100dollarman,

No, haven't figured it out yet. But I did decide to keep them, they're pretty nice. A convoy to AZ may be the way to go. Don't know if the LDS-465-1A engined deuce runs. It looked like it runs, and it looked road worthy.
Hey Kevin- I have another Deuce and 6 trailers that I am going to pick up other there soon. I could ck the fluids and see if that one runs for you if you want. Those other 2 sound good and shouldnt be a problem.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
100dollarman, Sounds Good. It had batteries in it but they were disconected. Should be about 2 weeks for those 3 EUC's. Give me a call when you're headed over there.

Streetgliderx

Re: RE: Re: RE: I have

100dollarman said:
Funny! Come on over and drive some anytime!

I have been there several times- my daughter lives in SheFfield, Tuscumbia before that.
man that is SO WILD! i live in Tuscumbia myself!!! you comin to see her any time soon!!LOL..
small world aint it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks