• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I heard a SNAP and got that sudden sinking feeling!

jrou111

I had an idea that someone could take that synthetic decking material from Lowes and make a killer set of bows, bench seating, and railing. It'd never splinter or rot, and it cuts like wood unlike fiberglass. :wink:

And I think it comes in OD green. :cool:

Mt Doom Field Owner

This would probably make a funny Thread of its own... something like "What Have You Run Over With Your Deuce"... I completely flattened my wheelbarrow soon after getting the Deuce. When I say flattened I mean it is FLAT like you could now slide it into a 6" high slot! It was so funny looking that I saved it and leave it proped up under a tree in the yard. Now everyone who sees it says... "You backed the Deuce over it didn't you!?" :-x

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks