• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I love trucks

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Big Stinkin Truck"????????

I beg your pardon Madam......my deuce smells like diesel fuel, used oil, waste veggie oil, burnt oil, grease, sweat, funky boots, wet leather gloves and old farts.....real man smells....not "girley man" smells.
roflMine too. But are you referring to the driver or bodily expulsions. Also, throw in a hint of treated canvas for "aroma therapy". I told my son that one rule for riding in the 5 ton is to share his gas freely with the seat cushion.

bassetdeuce

roflMine too. But are you referring to the driver or bodily expulsions. Also, throw in a hint of treated canvas for "aroma therapy". I told my son that one rule for riding in the 5 ton is to share his gas freely with the seat cushion.
Gotta be careful with that though. Never trust a fart. Although, those with vinyl seat cushions can be more bold.

Keeping it MIL vehicle related: Does anyone know if there is a MIL version of Scotchguard?

:lol:

4trans

If you want big M911 you wont go faster then 50 down hill but you can pull anything out

charlietango

yea it doesn't matter what you buy it will not be your last. just pick one to start. the rest will fall into place (your place usually the driveway)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks