• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In Vegas, near Nellis AFB

BigWill1276

Hey Fellas, Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm new here, but I've been able to get help across the U.S., being the kind of guys that want's to return the favor, if anyone needs something from Nellis or near Vegas, give me a shout. I'll be glad to help out.
Big Will.

BigWill1276

Still waiting. It's only been since June 24th though. So just about two months now. Getting the fever. I've bought so much stuff from GL that doesn't need a clearance that it's not funny. Back yard and garage are getting full. I just got outbid on an 816 wrecker by $100.00. I knew that I should have stayed home in order to get the bid. Anyway's, did you decide yet, are you driving or shipping? I'm still gung ho for driving across the states just for the heck of it.

EXITNOONE

BIGWILL- JUST WHEN WE THINK WE'VE GOT OUR EAST COAST A3'S ALL FIGURED OUT....

if you look on gl now, there's at least 3 A3's at nellis. i think the auction date is 26OCT10.

GREAT !!!!:-x there goes $2,000 in cross country additional costs.

regardless, i just got my A3 this past weekend. adjusted the power steering with help from some of the other A3 guys on the forum, power washed it, and took it out for a mind bending 50 mph speed run. i think i actually traveled backwards in time.

I HOPE YOU GET YOURS SOON !!!!

i wonder if gl would be willing to let you take a nellis A3 instead of your east coast one ?
then you could just pick the one you want near home and save yourself some serious time !!!

couldn't hurt to ask...