• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installed some LED headlights.

zout

Lonesome - here are those LED foglights mounted - seeing as you were so gracious to travel the debris yards and send pics all the chances you had - I wired up 1 light to show you how bright they are in a down pour monsoon rain here in Ga tonight.
With just the one on it lit up the creek bed just over 80 yards light daylight - as I was soaked enough - I did not turn around to take a pic of the woods for you - my gratitude is limited :roll:

Attachments

zout

there will be 4 on the front of each truck = 1 each side and 2 on the back

Will wire these on independent switch's so we can select what we want on warranting the event :roll:

Lonesome715

That is a good idea. I did that with a trail truck some years back. I was thinking about doing it to my deuce, but right now I am only worried about getting it lit from the front.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks