• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is my 1987 road worthy?

91W350

I know there are some pretty powerful street cars around with modified 700R4s. Not knocked the 480, it is a fine transmission as well. I just never could justify the expense to swap over. If it was my only vehicle and I was regularly making long distance runs, I would. Not for anything under 50 miles a day, that is for sure.

HogHunter

Well I will certainly not be running out and buying a new tranny tomorrow. In fact I was always planning on waiting until I work out the details on the SVO and what it saves me in the long run. Then I will know how it stacks up. In the meantime, you all rock!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks