• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this a 2 or 4" inch lift?

reaper556

Anyone have any idea what size lift this truck may have? How about the tires and wheels? I really like the looks of this truck and would like to try and replicate it

M1008-CUCV-84-Chevy.jpg

Last edited:

Kaiser67M715

At the point of sounding odd. I think it is stock based on spring arch up front (still has some negative arch) 2" would have a slight positive arch.

Now it may be possible he did a 5 spring-but that would make the spring flat; HD 4 leafs have a 1 inch negative watch, or he did something stupid like blocks(hard to tell)

prairie

Looks like factory stock height to me. Do you have any other pics, and tire size on the pickup in the picture?
I have a poor man's 2" lift on mine, and mine looks to have a lot more lift than that one. Did a 1" ORD Body Lift, new poly body bushings, and 1" ORD Zero Rates, that netted me an actual measured 2 1/2" lift over what I had to start with. The extra 1/2" of lift probably was the new poly bushings replacing old mashed factory bushings.

reaper556

Looks like factory stock height to me. Do you have any other pics, and tire size on the pickup in the picture?
I have a poor man's 2" lift on mine, and mine looks to have a lot more lift than that one. Did a 1" ORD Body Lift, new poly body bushings, and 1" ORD Zero Rates, that netted me an actual measured 2 1/2" lift over what I had to start with. The extra 1/2" of lift probably was the new poly bushings replacing old mashed factory bushings.
That's the only pic I could find of it. I don't know the tire size or type but I wish I did.

german m1008

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How it looks on the picture the rims are not original.
Maybe they are wider than 6.5......
I think the tire size is 265/75/16 or 285/75/16.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456647526.513466.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456647559.391670.jpg

Tires on my Truck are 255/85/16
2" lift in the rear (blocks).
1 leaf more in the front.

reaper556

How it looks on the picture the rims are not original.
Maybe they are wider than 6.5......
I think the tire size is 265/75/16 or 285/75/16.

View attachment 610649

View attachment 610650

Tires on my Truck are 255/85/16
2" lift in the rear (blocks).
1 leaf more in the front.
your truck looks close to it. I think it may also have just an add a leaf in the front and then the slightly taller and wider tires giving it the appearance it has

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks