• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Its not the end of the world. Got a decent deal on a 2007 1152!

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
8,800 for a running turbo humvee is very good, in fact, I never thought I'll actually see a running turbo humvee go for that cheap lol
I wanted to upgrade to the turbo and the AC. Time to list the m1123. Early in the morning they were going high and by the afternoon bidding started calming down.

Quite a few went for $6,500. I couldn't believe it. But they had 12,000 miles. Runners.

Hummer Guy

I wanted to upgrade to the turbo and the AC. Time to list the m1123. Early in the morning they were going high and by the afternoon bidding started calming down.

Quite a few went for $6,500. I couldn't believe it. But they had 12,000 miles. Runners.
I hope they stay cheap by the end of the year; I'll like to get one of the newer ones, but I need to free up some space or get some more space

diesel_dave

Thanks, I couldn't pass it up with the turbo and A/C. My 1123 isn't really a slouch but I hope this will have a little kick in the pants.
I've never driven a non-turbo one but I was pleasantly surprised at the power that mine does have. It isn't a rocket ship but it isn't as slow as I was expecting either and my other car is a Tesla which is quite fast. I found the auction listing for yours and it looks like it should clean up pretty nice once you blast the inch of dust off everything. Looks like it also has the 400 amp alternator (I think? It looks huge) which is kinda neat. The listing says the engine runs but "does not run smoothly" but I am not sure what they are talking about because it sounds like its running just fine in the videos. If I were in your shoes, I would have bought that truck in an instant. If I had been watching the auctions I might have bought it anyways but my wife would murder me if she came home to TWO M1152's clogging up the driveway. Haha.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never driven a non-turbo one but I was pleasantly surprised at the power that mine does have. It isn't a rocket ship but it isn't as slow as I was expecting either and my other car is a Tesla which is quite fast. I found the auction listing for yours and it looks like it should clean up pretty nice once you blast the inch of dust off everything. Looks like it also has the 400 amp alternator (I think? It looks huge) which is kinda neat. The listing says the engine runs but "does not run smoothly" but I am not sure what they are talking about because it sounds like its running just fine in the videos. If I were in your shoes, I would have bought that truck in an instant. If I had been watching the auctions I might have bought it anyways but my wife would murder me if she came home to TWO M1152's clogging up the driveway. Haha.
Thank goodness I got rid of the wife years ago! If you look at fuel guage it's empty. Few tanks of cleaner with fresh diesel and hopefully clears up. A little bit of wd40 and she'll clean up nice. She's a 2006. I was too excited when I posted. Lol

Now the girlfriend loves the Humvee but gets sick of me talking about it all the time. I think she knew more about EUCs then most people who buy.

Last edited:

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really happy for you BUT the World must be ending because I think Heck just froze over after a deal like that.
To be honest when I was buying my m1123 they were going for about the same as what I paid. There were tons of m1152's today. Usually the m1123 dominate the auctions. Some nice two man hardtop 1152's went reasonable today as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks