• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jacksonville FL, DRMO to the GA Rally, no longer needed

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Pretty sure there is no one to do this but before I commit thought I would see if anybody down there would be able to pick up a load at DRMO GL Jacksonville. It would fill a M101 trailer, then stash it and drag it up to the GA rally, doesn't need to be kept indoors. "you don't know if you don't ask" PM or email if you even think you can. Thanks in advance

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks for the various offers, but someone wanted it more than I did and was out bid.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hey, Kenny Carnac who said anything about tents, nice deduction skills! They are not the best down there for picture taking. I got some at another location once with bad pic's and went I went to get them, my lot of tents was all arches the other lot was all purlins. I got GL to call the other winner and he ok'd it to fix both lots. He later called me as his had been shipped cross country and was happy I had gotten there before is shipper.

FloridaAKM

MWMules, sorry you got out bid. I am going to the DLA facility where you needed the pickup tomorrow morning about 06:30. What was it you were actually bidding on that got lost? Wonder if any of us were bidding against one another for the same items?????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks