• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KENT, UK - A new old show revives...

dmetalmiki

This weekend we (all) are looking forward to "War and Peace" 2 (Military World Show actually) ..at the original site paddock wood, hop farm Kent UK. Should be good, and re kindle many and revive old memories. Loads of 'old un's' are going to support the (new) event. I WILL duly report...with pictures..maybe video too...:driver:

Last edited by a moderator:

dmetalmiki

Yes there is, sorry for not posting it,
www.thehopfarm.co.uk/events/military-world-show
The site has extended the days to accommodate European enthusiasts, (and to include camping) so from 11th august until 13th august. And next year we WILL be doing the full week with 'All' our stock in attendance.

dmetalmiki

Some more pictures. Beautiful weather, and (for me anyway) 5 drive outs on the drivers day touring the local town to waves of appreciation from young and old alike. The jeep the wrecker. the fire truck (twice) and a REAL WOW the 432!.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks