• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Last Chance for M35A3 in Barstow

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Apparently asking a woman that has been in labor for 24hrs to buy another truck is not the best time if your hoping for her to say yes. We are expecting baby #3 pretty much anytime now, contractions are still 10 minutes apart and doctor says to wait till 5 minutes aprt, if only it had been a week earlier. I am pretty sure I was bidding on that truck via my friends blackberry while sitting at an afternoon Dodger game about 1 1/2 months ago, still a darn good price. I have 2 people that I know of that might be interested in it and I will call them tomorrow, they aren't on the forum.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The EUC on this truck was approved yesterday. I have 5 business days to find a buyer.

If no one wants it (can pay for it, as everyone wants it), it will stay with GL and I will pay the default fee.

The price is $7,763.39, which is the $6550 bid, $665 premium and $558.39 CA sales tax.
You pick it up from Barstow, CA.

Anyone?

Thanks for all the advice on what to do with it. At this time I am not in a position to pay for the truck, fix it and then try to sell it. The default fee is the lesser of evils.

Warthog

M1075

Since the default fee is almost $2000, maybe you could consider knocking another $1,000 off the price instead. That might be enough motivation for someone to jump on it. Just a thought, I am not interested either way.