• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leaking fuel? - bellhousing/oil filter area - new electric fuel pump

cucvrus

as it may compromise the internal glass lining.

What is this??? Glass lined injection lines????? Mine are shattered for sure. I must have broken glass in my delivery nozzles. I have never heard of such a thing. I stood idly by while a man told another man that he changed the spark plugs on CUCV's in the Army and replaced all the wires inside the metal lines that run to the spark plugs. He was pointing at the injection lines on my truck and telling his friend how the spark plugs are encased inside the big housings at the end. I left him go. It was his show. I was not about to ruin it. How would this glass get in these lines? Just asking??????

Last edited:

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a NOS GM set of injection lines as spares.

Looks like a plain steel injection line inside to me.

This isnt the first time I've heard about "glass" inside.

Looking at the new lines I just don't see it.

cucvrus

rolling rock.jpgI think they are GOLD lined. They cost about that much if you need a pair. I have never heard of glass lined. Except Rolling Rock beer from Old Latrobe Pennsylvania. Have a great day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks