• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lexington NC MV show???

Will you be able to attend or help????

• Yes I can help

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wish I could but no

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Let me know some dates and we'll see

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

wb1895

Yesterday I was talking to my local Tractor Supply store manager. He was telling me that he was wanting to do something to help promote his store and was coming up short on Ideas. I asked him if he would be interested in having a MV show in his parking lot. He was very excited about the idea and asked me if I would start fishing around for people that might be interested in participating.

There is no date to do this as of yet, we just wanted to see who would be interested in helping out. We have permission to bring whatever we want to set up. we have unlimited access to the entire parking lot and a large grassy section beside the store. I am planing on bringing my Deuce and setting up a table for donations for a military charity such as "the wounded warrior".

I was also told by the manager that we can bring MV's as large as APC's if we could get one. I am going to talk to my local NG Armory and see if they would be willing to bring a few of their toys as well.

So, right now I am just fishing for numbers but, who out there would be willing to come?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

CGarbee

You might want to post this on the www.ncmvpa.com website in order to reach those folks who are in the local area who may not be on this particular forum...

I'm interested.... Can't say if I'll actually show up or not as it all depends on when you have it, and if I have to work or have something else going on...

FWIW: The first Saturday of each month is the Raleigh area MV owner gathering (we join NCVVI and Rolling Thunder at the Vietnam Memorial for a rememberance ceremony than go get some chow and tell tall tales...). The second Saturday is the gathering in Hickory...

wb1895

I am just trying to get an Idea of people that might be interested. The Tractor Supply manager told me that he is open for just about any dates, and so am I. So, I am just trying to see who is available and what the best dates for you guys would be. Please let me know some dates that would be good for you and we can try to get something set in stone.:beer:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it is a display for his store, IE to promote his business, not sure the NG will show up. I would probably bring the tractor if it were closer.

wb1895

Yeah I am thinking that it is just going to be a one day deal. Like I said before I am still looking for dates and times. So any help would be ....... helpful.......

wb1895

I spoke with the Tractor Supply manager again today, and we decided that it would be best to try to do this at the end of July on a Saturday. So, with that in mind what would be the best Saturday for you guys????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks