• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV 3126B Barometric pressure sensor fault code and location

Keith Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Install it and just zip tie it up right the sensor should be open to normal air or should it be mounted on something special?

Ronmar

AKA: SAE or BSPP(british standard pipe parallel) type fittings that use a sealing Oring or sealing washer. There is usually a little step or bevel cut around the hole to contain the seal…

hike

—realizing each day
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After my original ECM died and I purchased a new one from cat and they flashed it to 330 hp I never had it connected to something that could read codes until the other day at cat when they changed my speedometer pulses for the eco hubs.

Thanks guys, So that mystery solved!

Now for a solution. If I put 194-6722 atmospheric pressure sensor on, would the trouble code go away? Would it be recognized by the ECM? Would the ECM like it or confuse it because of the static barometric pressure is programmed in there?
The biggest question is would the engine benefit at all by doing this?
Check this thread before buying? Starting at fifth post by @MatthewWBailey—

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks