• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a used axle yoke

crubash

I am looking for 2 axle/differential input yokes for a dodge rear end. I believe the spicer numbers are 3-4-2051-1. For chrysler 8 3/4 coarse spline. Anyone have a couple spares? They should use 1350 joints.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know all of the numbers, but I have a yoke off the rear pinion from a 1953 M-37 if it will help you. It has the flat four bolt flange. I assumed it was for an M37 since you posted it on the M37 forum. Did you mean for the civilian 8 3/4 coarse spline pinion? Apologies, but reading your message I was a bit confused. You can PM me about it.
Regards Marti

crubash

Oops, I posted in the wrong one somehow...

I'm sorry guys. I posted this topic in the wrong area. I am working on a WC 1/2 ton. I have the 8 3/4 axles/differentials which as I currently believe, shares the same pinion yoke as the civilian 8 3/4 coarse spline.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks