• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to buy a M109A3 from GL, any advice?

mistaken1

Dave,

really appreciate all your advice and the email.
Really glad I found this site, it was exactly what I needed.
I'm just afraid....does buying deuces become addictive?
thanks again!
MVs in general seem to be quite addictive. I just won an M1009 disobeying a direct order not to buy another truck in the process.

So did you get any of those 109's at Riley? I need to get serious about a 109 but I have several other projects already in the works. I have a cheap source for those Mich. tires if you are looking for any.

Scott
Scott, No, I was on the road to Oklahoma when the auction closed and so was outbid.....man I am still pissed. So I will have to wait until another batch goes up. I got into a hotel and online and missed it by a couple minutes. I had the cash and would have had a truck if I was only a couple minutes faster.....

Yes, I am interested in a source for those tires, how much about do they run? What size? 9x20 or 11x 20?
Feel free to email me at
gun.writer@gmail.com

thanks to everyone on this site for the info! I will have a M109...just have to wait a bit longer........

uoa

So did you get any of those 109's at Riley? I need to get serious about a 109 but I have several other projects already in the works. I have a cheap source for those Mich. tires if you are looking for any.

Scott
Could you send me a line on those tires as well. Thanks!