• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking to replace my wiper motor...

Jonas

Is it the same as for the civy k5s from 84 ?
Is there a parts number ?

Its been really bad latley, wiping, not wiping...

i bypassed the supressors and that didnt help,arms move somewhat when I help them going but winter coming up i need a stable solution.

Best Regards

JAsher45

yes it is the same wipper. check the terminal connector. when mine was acting up it was the connector. i had to pull the pins out and clean them all out and it worked fine after that.

Jonas

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have been troubleshooting it for like 5 hours :p i want a new one!! :)

ive taken all the connectors apart, cleaned then with elictrical cleaner checked that they are "in one peice" with a multimeter....
Also, the prevous owner to my truck has fiddled with everything there, I only have 1 step wipers, the next step sprays the wiperfluid..

edit again... Called my parts source, the wiper motor for a blazer 84 is $262....
Were all the wipermotors the same for old chevys like suburban and van ? I might be able to get one of those cheaper..

BR

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks