• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lynne Rides in the Deuce!

aboonski

This is my beautiful cousin Lynne Spotts visiting from Palm Springs Florida. Her first time in a military vehicle. I did a real short video of Lynne just before taking her for a ride around the block. Her son and daughter enjoyed their ride as well - also their first experience in a military truck. Trying to talk her into the MV hobby.....

Attachments

aboonski

Hey Kenny! She wants to move up this way and I am all for that! She's a singer and wants to work at one of the religious theme parks in Orlando - also teaches piano but presently an insurance agent near where she lives. I told her I would help her move with the deuce and an M105A2 trailer. Hello Salafrae! Once Lynne sees other ladies in the sport she might follow suit!

IMA944T

Great girl. Took my mother for a ride and pulled over to let her drive and the fuel pump died while it was pulled over. I think she was half way happy it died.