• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-416B1 Trailer

J Furman

:shock: I have recently acquired what I think is a M-416B1 trailer. The best I can figure out is that it was manufactured by Stevens for the Marine Corp and was supposed to be matched to a M422 Alum jeep. The unit has the lifting rings but someone has cut off the Jerry Can Mounting Brackets. All of the I.D. plates have gone missing.

Is there a place where I can obtain (2) Jerry Can Brackts to bring trailer back to stock? If not the actual brackets how about a simple line drawing so I can fab new ones? Marked up pictures with dimensions also OK.

Is ther anyway to determine the serial number without the I.D. Plates.

If you can help or think any of this seems wrong, please speak up.

honore j

m416b1

Those the trailer have rim's like your mighty mite? One way of telling by looking at it. Post pic. of it for us. Thanks Jason

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks