• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Floor Replacement

Greatthumper

I need to replace the floor of my M1008. I have most of the parts needed. The truck rusted from the inside out. I can not find the replacement panels for the Trans hump or the up sweep of the drivers side floor panel that the front seat sits on. Any thoughts ?

Greatthumper

I just ripped out the drivers side floor. All the suports are very good. I will try and fab what I can't buy. The rest of the cab is very nice. I think this plan is much easyier than swapping cabs. As for a donar vehicle, I have an 84 Blazer Civilian with 6.2 in it. I would like not to cut it up yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks